Posted by Ignitec 08.08.2022
- We are recruiting for an experienced electronics engineer
- Working on exciting medical, defence and scientific projects for global clients
- Developing low volume proof of concept systems and high end mass produced products
- Strong analogue and digital PCB design background
- Schematic capture
- Well versed C/C++ programmer
- Experience 2+ years
|Job title:||Electronics Engineer|
|Based at:||Ignitec, 1 The Powerhouse, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 4RU|
|Working hours:||8:00-16:00 Monday – Friday with flexitime|
|Salary:||£30,000 – £40,000 DOE|
Ignitec is a product design, research and technology consultancy based in Bradley Stoke, North Bristol. We are recruiting for an electronics engineer to join our cross disciplinary design and research team. Our work is predominantly in prototyping and developing exciting new concepts in the medical, defence and scientific space. The successful candidate will be working alongside other designers and engineers on the team, developing early-stage proof of concepts, technical demonstrators and products going out into the market.
If you are looking for a new challenge, working on diverse projects in a fast paced, consultancy environment, then get in touch.
- Electronics Engineering BEng or equivalent.
- C/C++ programming for ARM chips
- Schematic capture and PCB design preferably in Altium
- Digital protocols (UART, SPI, I2C, RS-232 and RS-485)
- Excellent debugging using a multi-meter, oscilloscope, logic analyser and various other pieces of equipment.
- Analogue circuit design
- Control Engineering
- Designing test equipment
- Digital circuit design
- Digital protocols (MODBUS and CANBUS)
- ESD safe PCB design
- Mbed and/or RTOS
- Power supply design
- Strong maths and physics knowledge.
- Ultra-low power design
- Wireless communication
- WPF (C# and XAML), SciChart
Employee perks and benefits
- Generous professional development budget
- Flexible working hours
- 8:00-16:00 core hours (37.5hr week)
- 29 days annual leave
- Secure bike storage and showers
Interested? Send us your CV at [email protected] or fill in the form.