Posted by Ignitec 26.07.2021
- We are recruiting for an experienced electronics engineer
- Working on exciting medical, defence and scientific projects for global clients
- Developing low volume proof of concept systems and high end mass produced products
- Strong analog design background
- Strong Altium skills
- Experience 5+ years
|Job title:||Electronics Engineer|
|Based at:||Ignitec, 1 The Powerhouse, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 4RU|
|Working hours:||8:00-16:00 Monday – Friday|
|Salary:||£35,000 – £38,000 Depending on experience|
Ignitec is a product design, research and technology consultancy based in Bradley Stoke, North Bristol. We are recruiting for an electronic engineer to join our cross disciplinary design and research team. Our work is predominantly in prototyping and developing exciting new concepts in the medical, defence and scientific space. The successful candidate will be working alongside other designers and engineers on the team, developing early stage proof of concepts, technical demonstrators and products going out into the market. You will need to be comfortable working alongside mechanical engineers and software engineers to integrate electronic hardware with other systems.
We are looking for an individual with a strong knowledge of analog and digital design along with experience with embedded software and digital signal processing. Prior knowledge and experience in designing medical devices is advantageous but not essential.
If you are looking for a new challenge, working on diverse projects in a fast paced, consultancy environment, then get in touch.
- Schematic capture
- Designing PCB layouts
- Digital circuit design
- Analog circuit design
- Manual soldering and rework
- Strong maths and physics knowledge
- Good debugging skills
- Prototype build, test, evaluation and debug
- Experience with STM32 microcontrollers
- Strong knowledge of analog design
Employee perks and benefits:
- Generous professional development budget
- Flexible working hours
- 8:00-16:00 core hours (37.5hr week)
- 30 days annual leave
- Secure bike storage and showers
Interested? Send us your CV to [email protected] or use the form below to apply.